Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Thursday, June 30, 2005 @ 6:26 AM
i LOVELOVELOVE UGENIE! :) she called me, and plan to VISIT ME with angela. cant be any happier.
by the way, singing prefect's song is really BORINGG. and i kind of hate hong yap at times. he thinks his BIGG. as in, GREAT.
he FORCED me to clip dont know what shit on my back. i REFUSED. but he THREATENED.
for the sake of his junior. BIASED! FAVOURTISM! it sucks. he BANGED the door and windows violently. i told him to stop it, he said mind MY own BUSINESS! its like, WHAT ARE PREFECTS FOR? to stop people frm doing something bad to the school environment rights?
anyways, count down for competition. 7 MORE DAYS TO GO ONLY! good luck my folks . ((: OHHHS. wanwan is getting cuter as day pass by.
- and did i mention i love ugenie? (: <33333>
|